Welcome to my first recipe post!
I thought i would begin with a recipe sweet and indulgent, but yet so simple to make! Perfect for when you get uncontrollable cake cravings (I can’t be the only one who gets those.. Right?)
I hope you enjoy making it as much as i did and please, go crazy with the decorations – more is sometimes… MORE!
- 100g of White Chocolate
- 82g Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 33g Plain Flour
- Firstly, heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Butter and line a inch baking tin with grease-proof paper.
- Melt butter and White Chocolate together. I used my 800 watt microwave by heating it for 40 seconds, stirring and then in 10 second bursts until smooth. (Do not worry if it looks curdled at this stage). Leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy for about 1 minute with an electric mixer, it will look frothy and will take 2 or 3 minutes more if you are using a hand whisking, depending on your technique.
- Fold the melted chocolate mixture in with the egg mixture with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Sieve in Flour and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking tin and bake for 20 minutes, check after 15 minutes as the top will go golden quickly!
- When baked, cut into squares and enjoy as it is or decorate as you wish. I drizzled mine with White Chocolate and decorated with pink and white sugar stars, 100's & 1000's and Pink Edible Glitter